Welcome to the 4th annual Australian Fixed Income Forum 2013
Asia Risk magazine is delighted to return to Sydney for the 4th annual Australian Fixed Income Forum, the industry's leading event for fixed income professionals and investors in Australia. The conference is taking place at the Westin Hotel Sydney on August 12.
This year's forum focuses on the developments and trends in the fixed income landscape in Australia and across the globe. As equities remain volatile and interest rates low this forum will examine what important role fixed income can play in multi asset portfolios, and how investors can build for return as well as defense.
This year's educational programme will feature:
- Focused panel discussions highlighting investor appetite and issuer strategies
- Insight from the Aussie corporate bond market and the outlook for fixed income
- Chief economist roundtable analysing the global macroeconomic picture and the drivers of change for fixed income
- Understanding the alternatives to traditional bond holdings of sovereign and credit
- Strategic discussion on finding value in emerging and frontier markets credit
- Topical sessions on the value of fixed income ETFs
Benefits of attending include:
- In-depth programme based on thorough research leveraging Asia Risk's editorial strength
- Exceptional speaker faculty featuring the country's leading fixed income professionals
- Unrivalled networking platform where you will meet senior decision-makers and money managers from across the country
- Opportunity to benchmark your investment strategies and methodologies against those of your peers
- We look forward to welcoming you.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Publishing Director, Asia Pacific
Asia Risk magazine