Dealing with heightened reporting regulations in Australia
Asia Risk, in association with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is delighted to present the Australian Regulatory Reporting Forum.
Wednesday, 16 October
9.00am - 12.00pm
Hilton Sydney Hotel
REGISTER NOW to join leading compliance, regulatory and risk professionals, who will meet on the morning of 16th October to discuss current treasury and compliance practices in banks in Australia and the future direction that the community will take in response to the regulatory changes.
Regulatory reporting and compliance survey
Completing the questionnaire will take you no more than 5 minutes and your responses will be treated with strict confidence.
Banks and financial institutions are facing tight implementation schedules as Basel III, OTC trade reporting, and Standard Business Reporting requirements come into effect in Australia. As such, treasury and compliance functions within banks are facing growing demands to streamline reporting processes and overcome operational challenges in order to adhere to these new regulatory requirements.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- A comprehensive overview of the Basel III liquidity regulation, OTC trade reporting requirements and adoption of new XBRL Standard Business Reporting standards
- Insightful analysis of the new ASIC and APRA requirements
- Examination of OTC reporting obligations and repository regimes
- In-depth assessment of liquidity challenges facing Australian banks
- Discussion on transforming systems to comply with dual reporting requirements
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3411 4844.