SA | FRTB | TLAC | IRRBB | RWA | HQLA | NSFR
Asia Risk's Basel IV workshop is designed keep you up to speed with the latest Basel III revisions.
Basel IV: The next generation of Basel III reforms
8-9 March 2016
Workshop highlights include:
- Review of the Standardised Approach to Credit Risk (SA-CR), calibration and costs of the new capital floor
- New Standardised Measurement Approach (SMA) to operational risk measurement
- Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) and proposed revisions to market risk frameworks
- Total Loss Absorbing Calculation (TLAC), effect on Globally Systemically Important Banks (G-SIBs) and banking business models
- Funding and liquidity implications of Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB) regulations
REGISTER NOW and join leading finance, risk, treasury, compliance and operations practitioners, to discuss the impact of the latest Basel reform package and analyse the possible outcomes for banks in Asia if they are to be enforced.