Embracing compliance changes in today’s regulatory environment
Compliance Executive Forum co-hosted by Asia Risk and Wolters Kluwer on 20 March in Singapore was a ground-breaking success.
Attended by 25+ banking compliance executives in Singapore to discuss the challenges and best practices in compliance management, this breakfast briefing seminar received outstanding feedback from the participants – 100% of them expressed that they are pleased with the outcomes of the forum.
Those who missed it are welcome to download the Wolters Kluwer presentation slides
Some of the key topics that were discussed include:
- The changing role of compliance in light of the recent LIBOR scandal and regulatory changes
- The standardisation of compliance procedures across the various jurisdictions present in Asia
- Building an effective compliance management programme
- Compliance talent recruitment, retention and management
- Compliance spend allocation within the tight margin environment
To find out more about Compliance Executive Forum in your city please contact Stephanie.Leung@incisivemedia.com