Welcome to the CRO Forum Asia 2013
This exclusive event provides a unique platform for Chief Risk Officers (CRO's) and those who perform the function of a CRO from across the region to debate and discuss the latest regulatory developments and challenges faced in the role.
AND it provides an opportunity for you to network with your peers and counterparts from across the region and gain fresh insights into risk management from thought leaders in the field.
Key topics that will be discussed at this year's event include:
- Creating a dynamic and transparent risk culture
- Developing a less compliance driven and more holistic operational risk management framework
- How to evaluate and effectively manage technology risk
- The impact of stress testing on capital requirements
- Developing effective internal models
- The role of risk analytics in strategic financial planning
- Basel reforms and their impact on capital and risk management
- Managing risk under changing regulatory regimes
- And much more...
CLICK HERE to book your pass to be a part of the most exclusive and comprehensive CRO event in the region.
Please note that all registrations will be qualified and are exclusively for CRO's and those who perform the function of CRO.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Publishing Director, Asia Pacific
Asia Risk magazine