Financial Modelling in Excel
When looking at any financial opportunity the ability to perform accurate and realistic financial analysis is imperative. In today's ever-changing business environment the capability to write simple spreadsheets is not enough. You have to be able to apply financial theory and produce accurate tools for analysis.
A well structured financial model can improve the reliability and quality of decision-making. Designed for professionals involved in financial and credit analysis who would like to effectively utilize the powerful features of Excel, this course will explore the use of Excel as an advanced analysis tool, as well as selected features that help prepare accurate reports and work papers.
Key learning outcomes
- Explore best practices of spreadsheet principles
- Gain tools for auditing and testing models to ensure accuracy
- Understand a structured methodology for different types of models
- Apply financial analysis techniques to Excel
- Learn how to overcome common modelling problems
Book now to learn the cutting edge approach to building robust financial models in Excel - Spaces are limited so get in quick and to save US$551 before 11 January 2013.