OTC Derivatives Clearing Summit
This one-day summit will focus on the impact of the new regulations on the OTC derivatives market here in Asia, the challenges met during the implementation stage and issues that need urgent response from the regulators, especially in the area of extraterritorial challenges and its impact across regions. The summit is a must-attend gathering for industry professionals involved in OTC derivatives trading: it aims to assist with fundamental changes, address difficulties and help fully benefit from the market's increased transparency and industry forward thinking.
Asia Risk's OTC Derivatives Clearing Summit conference will cover a number of topics, including:
- Efforts to reform the OTC derivatives markets
- Extraterritorial challenges of OTC derivatives regulation: How new rules will be implemented across different jurisdictions?
- Buy-side view on OTC clearing: How investors are adapting to new regulations? Are there any hidden costs?
- Implications of products that cannot be cleared in terms of costs, margins, counterparty exposure, cross-border risk etc
- Should there be multiple clearing houses?
- Client clearing for OTC derivatives: How are institutional investors adapting? What protection will a client clearing model provide?
- Pricing methodologies: How will this change? What are the effects of the change?
- Collateral management procedures and funding challenges
- Reporting requirements: What and when to report? What's required in extraterritorial trade reporting?
...and many more!
Join us at Asia Risk's OTC Derivatives Clearing Summit and gain invaluable insight on the OTC derivatives reform, and how to manage expected and unexpected challenges in the greatly altered derivatives industry!
- Standard Price - after 5 July $899
- Early bird/AR subscriber – book by 5 July $699
- Standard Price - after 5 July $1799
- Early bird/AR subscriber - book by 5 July $1499
*Buy-side institutions include local banks, asset management, insurance companies, hedge funds, and other institutional investors.
To register over the phone or to enquire about group bookings, please call us on +852 3411 4836 during office hours.
Please note: Your payment must be received prior to attendance.
Your registration fee includes morning refreshments, lunch, afternoon refreshments, and your conference/seminar materials.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our booking procedure, please call our Customer Services Team on +852 3411 4811 during office hours. Our office hours are 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering from Singapore? - The Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF) offers grants to financial organisations sending participants to events that meet qualifying criteria such as Asia Risk. To enquire, please contact the FSDF Secretariat directly on +65 6229 9396 or email email@example.com