Effectively implementing OTC Reform under a new regulatory and trading environment
Following the ground-breaking success of our Hong Kong workshop, AsiaRisk is proud to present the OTC Derivatives Clearing and Collateral Management workshop.
22 - 23 July 2014
The M Hotel, Singapore
Join this two-day comprehensive training course that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to embrace the forthcoming regulatory mandates, execute effective trade reporting practices and overcome the collateral management hurdles.
Our distinguished speaker faculty encompassing industry experts and practitioners will examine the implementation of OTC clearing, aiming at providing you with practical knowledge to apply to your daily operations.
Hear from SGX
Key highlights include:
- How the global regulatory directions will shape trading and clearing OTC derivatives in Asia
- The future directions of resolving the issue of extraterritoriality
- How to assess the costs of clearing and margins for uncleared trades
- The construction of selection criteria for CCPs
- Reconfiguration of operations in response to the new regulatory mandates
- How to examine the liquidity and quality of eligible collaterals in Asia
- Emerging opportunities in the repo market