AsiaRisk is hosting the inaugural Risk and Regulatory Forum on Friday, 25 May 2018 at the JW Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong.
This half day forum will address the latest regulatory reform trends and challenges of risk management today, providing an unparalleled insight into the fixed income market across the Asia Pacific region from both a regional and global context.
Exclusive Interview with Speakers
Key highlights - global and local perspective on:
- Utilising data to achieve regulatory compliance
- Latest development on build vs buy and the margin & collateral space
- Challenges in the Asian fixed income market from a global and local perspective
- Establishing effective business strategies for valuation adjustments optimisation
- Complimentary economic outlook workshop stream in the afternoon on tariffs and trade wars
Who is this forum designed for?
This forum will be valuable to practitioners and will provide thought leadership in risk management, portfolio management, quantitative finance and derivatives trading; it will be of relevance to those business leaders with the following job roles:
- Asset and investment management
- OTC derivatives trading
- Fixed income trading desks
- Treasury and finance
- Valuation and product control
- Credit / Market risk and financial risk management
- XVA trading desks
- Collateral management and settlement
- Portfolio management & analytics