ALM & Balance Sheet Optimisation 2017
28 - 29 June 2017, the Excelsior Hotel, Hong Kong.
ALM & BALANCE SHEET OPTIMISATION will focus main challenges facing balance sheet management professionals in the context of the current regulatory environment in Asia - Liquidity, Interest Rate Risk and Capital as well as the role of bank treasury in the ALCO. This training course will look into ways to manage your balance sheet in order to meet regulatory requirements and achieve higher profitability. Through practical case studies and scenario analysis, this course will help you discover new strategies in the planning of the bank balance sheet and profitability of both asset and liability products.
- Understanding the revolving role of ALM and CFOs
- Adapting to the new liquidity landscape and a look into the Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Strategies to improve your balance sheet management
- Balance sheet optimisation and planning
- Nature of Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book and Net Interest Income analysis
- How Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) affects a bank's liquidity reporting
- The rise of blockchain technology and its opportunities in balance sheet management