Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Convergence of pandemic risk and investment risk - what is the synergy?
May 12, 2020 | 5PM HKT
- Using statistical modelling to manage the unpredictability of infectious diseases.
- How effective is statistical modelling in optimizing health policy decisions in epidemic situations such as the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Comparing and contrasting quantitative investment risk models and pandemic modelling.
- How investment risk models can make use of pandemic modelling as a source of alterative data.
Data transformation with Tick History data: improving access and leveraging cloud capabilities across historical data archives
May 19, 2020 | 2 PM HKT/SGT
- What opportunities and challenges historical data present today
- How new access mechanisms and innovative offerings can help overcome these issues and deliver faster results so that end users spend less time cleaning the data and more time deriving insights
- How to access the full depth and breadth of Tick History data using Google Cloud Platform
How to adopt a risk-based approach to AML & financial crime management
May 20, 2020 | 12 PM HKT/SGT
- What are the essential components of a risk based approach to financial crime management?
- The role of AI and machine learning in identifying suspicious customers and activities
- Appropriate data governance for AI and machine learning to be effective
- How can financial institutions enhance their agility in adapting to the rapidly changing AML environment?
- Practical examples on optimizing AML from compliance check-box to a value adding function
During and after all the turbulence: Key obstacles faced by bank treasurers in Asia
May 27, 2020 | 2 PM HKT/SGT
- Regulatory pains and the Libor transition under FRTB: How can the two effectively co-exist with one another?
- Achieving operational efficiency through technology: lowering your TCO using fixed cost implementation, cloud and OPEX.
- Futureproof core banking - The key to digital transformation success
Elevating enterprise resiliency practices to combat today's business challenges and disruptions
May 28, 2020 | 11 AM HKT
- Effective crisis management: business continuity activation by visualization, automation, centralization, and de-escalation
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery: mitigating increasing cyber security attacks, data breaches, and technology risks/disruptions amidst this challenging time
- Third party risk management: how to best work with your external partners to achieve peace of mind around vendor recoverability as well as resiliency.
From East to West: Investing in Europe during the Pandemic
June 4, 2020 | 3 PM HKT/SGT
- Identify the macro-economic risk and opportunities in exploring European markets
- Discover the gaps in trading firms’ tech and data capabilities to trade in Europe
- Fire-side chat: firms’ demands for data services and Deutsche Börse’s approach
- How can reliable data lead to better trading decisions and the calculation of smarter analytics? And how smarter analytics increase efficiency in the trading process?
- Examine the potentials in European market trading: sentiment, liquidity
- Address the data challenge in ESG investing: challenges and prospects