Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
From big data to good data: How to improve business insights in financial services
March 31, 2020
- Strategies for processing, storing and analysing unstructured data
- The steps financial services firms can take to improve the quality of their data
- How to make the business case for implementing technologies to support data management initiatives
IFRS 17: How to prepare for the transition
April 8, 2020
- Getting prepared: systems and internal processes required for full implementation
- How to overcome data quality and management challenge
- Choosing the right methodological approach to ensure a smooth transition
- Develop an overall plan for Implementation - enhancing processes and controls
Utilizing Technology to Integrate Capital Management & Stress Testing
March 31, 2020
- How has stress testing evolved over the past few years?
- What are the key considerations that need to be made when integrating stress testing and balance sheet management?
- How can financial institutions benefit from leveraging models in capital planning?
Implementation of Basel IV in the Asia Pacific: How to map out your next steps?
April 07, 2020
- An overview of Market-specific Risk drivers
- What are the key implications of the change to current practices and business models?
- What are the impacts across business units, and overall capital management?
- What are the key challenges to technical implementation, around data, models and methodology and choice of new technology?
How to build a holistic GRC framework in fragmented Asia-Pacific markets
March 11, 2020
- How to set up the holistic GRC framework in fragmented APAC markets;
- Meeting global regulatory requirements and managing risk across the region;
- How to meet increasing requirements for data governance;
- Contending with data-sharing restrictions;
- Understanding the role of technology.