Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Audiocast: Understanding the Recent Poor Performance of Equity Factor Strategies
The recent poor performance of equity factor strategies has called into question the efficacy of factor investing. This audiocast seeks to gain a better understanding of all the risks an investor is explosed to when investing in equity factors. Should these risks be controlled or not? If so, how can they be controlled?
- Main drivers of the recent performance of equity factor strategies
- How can the differences in performance of factor strategies help investors?
- To what extent can risks in equity factors be controlled?
- How has the COVID-19 crisis impacted the factor strategies?
- What should an investor expect moving forward?
The future of post trade operations
December 8, 2020 | 2:00PM HKT
- What are past, current, and future challenges in post-trade, and why do they still exist?
- How have financial institutions been dealing with post-trade operations?
- What are the current trends within post-trade technology and operations?
- What is the future hold for post-trade technology and operations?
The current regulatory and business challenges for risk management
December 9, 2020 | 4:00PM HKT/SGT
- How financial institutions are preparing to deal with the latest regulatory and market challenges
- How financial institutions are facing and the resulting impact on their risk management processes
- Learn how banks have been preparing for Basel IV while dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic
- How banks have been estimating these impacts on their balance-sheets and capital positions
Delivering a 10X improvement to risk and regulatory reporting through adoption of innovations in cloud and AI
December 10, 2020 | 9:30AM IST / 12PM SGT / 3PM AEDT
- Real-life data challenges in the eyes of risk managers: can compliance, fraud detection and identifying liquidity positions be improved through the use of AI?
- Innovative approaches to streamline regulatory reporting to derive deeper customer insights from data at the moment of truth
- Reimagining operations: how to modernise the data infrastructure to accommodate data explosion, drive flexibility and deliver a more cost effective outcome