Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Energy Risk: Key market trends in 2021 and beyond
October 20, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT
Hosted by Energy Risk, this pre-conference webinar will address the latest market trends and challenges faced by Asia risk management practitioners. The webinar will provide an essential overview of the following topics ahead of this November’s Energy Risk Global Virtual Series with a focus on the Asian market.
Webinar topics will include:
- Managing risk during Covid-19 and the recent collapse/recovery of oil - how did your risk management function perform?
- What has worked and what didn’t run as expected in the sector’s business continuity planning?
- How have businesses adapted and development of long term risk management strategies
- Technology tools that are transforming risk functions and what firms should consider to maximise tech investment
How to futureproof fraud prevention in digital channels (APAC)
October 21, 2020 | 2:00PM SGT
- The top concerns FIs have in expanding digital products and channels
- Types of budgeted fraud investments to pre-empt emerging and future digital fraud typologies
- How early adopters are already walking the talk to futureproof fraud detection agilely
- Building mindshare and digital trust with consumers from branch to online
- Sustaining a 100% online business model while up against multi-faceted financial crimes
The future of trading: how to unlock the potentials in analytics under uncertainty
October 29, 2020 | 2:00PM GMT
- The current pain points in accessing market data and generating actionable insights from analytics
- Why direct access to high granularity data matters and how to make the best out of it
- The use of historical data and how it helps to generate alpha
- Trading strategies under the ever-changing market climates and the best action plan
Moving Regulatory Data to the Cloud: A Use Case Discussion
November 5, 2020 | 10:00AM SGT
- What are the top challenges you might face in moving regulatory data and calculations to the cloud, and how can these be addressed?
- How can you implement sensitive non-public information to a cloud infrastructure and obtain regulatory approval to do so?
- How does vendor-provided cloud solution capability compare to financial institutions’ own private clouds?
- How can you ensure the ongoing security of highly sensitive risk and regulatory data in a world of ever-increasing integration?
- How should you balance the need to embrace change as a differentiator with the inherent risks change inevitably brings?
- How can you correctly manage data, change, and operations for a cloud implementation?