Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Leveraging fintech to construct an optimised sustainable investment portfolio
June 3, 2021, 2PM SGT
2:00-2:20 PM – Fintech innovation today, a buy-side perspective (KBC Asset Management)
- What is driving the need to leverage new Fintech innovations in the Front office today
- How can organizations leverage platform vendors to fast track the sourcing and adoption of valuable fintech partners?
2:20-2:50 PM – Fintech panel: real world examples of front office innovation at work
- YvesBlue—ESG research & reporting
- Qontigo—Risk analytics, portfolio construction & optimization
- IntelliBonds—Portfolio construction & optimization
2:50-3:00 PM – Q&A
Redefining GRC strategy to meet new complex regulatory requirements
Thursday, June 17, 2021 | 11:00 AM HKT (1 hour)
Discussion points will include:
- Latest approaches in defining risk discipline of organizations.
- How to increase consolidated visibility into companies’ risk exposure throughout the organization?
- Assessing a structural way of monitoring and reporting risk to the Board and stakeholders.
- How can financial institutions building agile policy and integrated risk framework to enable resilience without compromising security?
- Reinventing governance framework for regulatory compliance and regulatory changes
- Use of technology and AI to obtain meaningful decisions and monetising unstructured data