Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Modernising Data Architecture to Facilitate Innovation
April 8, 2021 | 1PM HKT/SGT
- What are the technical debts and limits with most existing data infrastructure?
- From the perspective of data scientists VS tech business managers: how does a modernized data architecture look like and how to operationalize it?
Optimizing Decision-Making to Support Business Growth: Data Analytics Holds the Key
April 22, 2021 | 3PM BST/ 10am EDT/ 10pm HKT
- The lessons the industry has learned over the last 12 months and whether incumbent data analytics tools were able to help mitigate some of the challenges facing market participants.
- The tangible business benefits that sophisticated data analytics tools allow firms to achieve.
- The functions/attributes that an ‘ideal’ analytics tool would need to include in order to be considered fit for purpose.
- The extent to which cloud-based data management tools hold the key for capital markets firms when looking to identify signals and derive value from large and complex datasets.
Race Ahead of Modern Financial Crimes with AI and Dynamic Data Intelligence
April 28, 2020 | 3PM SGT
In this webinar, we will discuss how data intelligence can be harnessed to mitigate complex financial crimes in real time.
- How COVID have changed the complex digital landscape for FIs and drove a dichotomy in fraud technology investment
- Used cases - Detecting complex first party fraud and onboarding quality unbanked consumers with data intelligence
- How data is transformed into actionable insights and intelligence for better decision-making