Upcoming webcasts focusing on the Asia market
Growing your commodities business in Asia: managing risk and securing grants
July 6, 2021 | 2:00PM HKT/SGT
In this webinar, you will gain an insight into the best practices being used today to manage volatility and market risk, including how risk management systems can help you to automate your processes, have complete visibility over your positions and remain competitive.
Webinar topics will include:
- Trends and best practices in diversifying commodity portfolios
- How to expand your operations effectively
- What CTRM technology is required to move the business to the next level? Is it really necessary, or possible, to ditch the spreadsheet?
- How can Enterprise Resource Planning help your business be more successful?
- Practical information on the EDG process in Singapore
How to reinvent portfolio strategy with ETFs
July 15, 2021 | 2:00PM HKT/SGT
This edition of Risk.net Think Tank series will examine the ETF market in Asia, future opportunities, the role of automation and ways to trade ETFs in a company’s portfolio to their best potential.
- Lessons learned and the impact of events in 2020 on the ETF landscape in Asia
- What future trends and product innovations market participants are seeing emerge and how the firms can take advantage and grow their portfolio
- ETF selection -how to do it and where to invest in China and other parts of Asia
- Liquidity trading execution issues and best practices
- Comparison of different states of active vs passive management in the ETF industry
- The role of automation and how regional financial firms are embracing this style of strategic trading and the benefits it brings within the trade life cycle
Global Basel Regulation: Optimizing Capital for Credit Risk RWA for profit
July 29, 2020 | 2PM HKT/SGT
- The challenges of maintaining capital with new regulations
- Adjusting strategy, processes, and pricing for new capital requirements
- Analyzing different scenarios to calculate capital
- Case Study: How have banks dealt with the new credit risk RWA requirements
Managing Benchmark Conversion for OTC Swaps
August 26, 2021 | 11:30AM HKT/SGT
This webinar will examine how financial institutions are transitioning their OTC swap portfolios in Asia.
- The impact of known cessation timelines
- The implications of derivative fallbacks and CCP conversion processes
- Addressing the operational and technological challenges facing market participants
- Opportunities for managing legacy benchmark exposures
- Exploring the relationship between cleared & non-cleared trades; interest rate & cross-currency swaps; linear & non-linear products.