How can Data as a Service (DaaS) enable buy-side firms’ digital agendas?
March 11, 2021 | 1PM SGT/4PM AEDT
- Why is a holistic approach to market and reference data management needed? What are the shortfalls of existing approaches?
- What's the impact and opportunity cost of settling with a data management model that is no longer future fit?
- How can DaaS support your wider digital transformation journey and increase your business agility?
- What are the key obstacles to embracing change for your data management strategy, and how can these be overcome?
- What are the tangible benefits of DaaS, as reported by your peers?
Webinar rebroadcast: One investment truth for portfolio management excellence
EMEA edition: March 16, 2021 | 9AM GMT
North America edition: March 16, 2021 | 11AM EST
- How one investment truth can drive front office excellence and improve investment decision making
- The pitfalls of a fragmented system architecture and the factors that buy-side firms should weigh when considering a unified platform approach
- The opportunity cost of not having one investment truth. Where are your peers in terms of achieving one version of the truth?
- How to transform a fragmented system landscape into one investment truth for portfolio management excellence
- How one investment truth can help firms to adapt to market volatility, drive innovation and remain competitive
Optimizing Decision-Making to Support Business Growth: Data Analytics Holds the Key
April 22, 2021 | 3PM BST/ 10am EDT/ 10pm HKT
- The lessons the industry has learned over the last 12 months and whether incumbent data analytics tools were able to help mitigate some of the challenges facing market participants.
- The tangible business benefits that sophisticated data analytics tools allow firms to achieve.
- The functions/attributes that an ‘ideal’ analytics tool would need to include in order to be considered fit for purpose.
- The extent to which cloud-based data management tools hold the key for capital markets firms when looking to identify signals and derive value from large and complex datasets.
Covering topics from credit risk to investment management, our webinars are built around expert journalism and provide news,
opinion and insight on the latest industry developments.
Our upcoming schedule of editorially-led webinars will inform our highly engaged audience of risk managers, regulators and investment professionals,
and promote sponsors as leaders in the topic being covered. We can also produce bespoke webinars based on the
specific topic or issue that you are looking to be seen as a leader in.
- Managed third-party risk
- Managing structured products and exotic risks in Asia – How to avoid future blow-ups
- Managing credit risk during political and economic uncertainty
- Integrating cyber risk and IT
- Managing custody relationships - How to manage the risks
Digital and data
- AI and ML governance – How to meet the requirements of regulators
- The digital transformation: How to deal with tech disruptors
- Gaining the competitive edge in a digital world
- How to manage FRTB data challenges
- Libor transition – How to utilise technology in the transition to RFRs
- Managing initial margin requirements for the buyside
- Developing quantitative investment strategies
- FX clearing - Dealing with higher capital requirements
- Collateral Management for Securities Lending - How to optimise your asset allocation