ETF & Indexing Forum 2023
ETF & Indexing Forum is an exclusive event designed to bring together combined knowledge and expertise from the ETF ecosystem: institutional investors, intermediaries, as well as ETF issuers, distributors and market makers.
ETF & Indexing Forum 2023
May, 2023 | Hong Kong
Asia's premier ETF and indexing event returns to Hong Kong
ETF & Indexing Forum 2023 returns to Hong Kong this year to bring together knowledge and expertise from the ETF and indexing ecosystem. Join institutional investors, intermediaries, issuers, distributors, and market makers to explore the latest ETF market trends and investment strategies.
The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) is the global representative of the alternative investment industry, with around 2,000 corporate members in over 60 countries. AIMA’s fund manager members collectively manage more than $2 trillion in hedge fund and private credit assets.
AIMA draws upon the expertise and diversity of its membership to provide leadership in industry initiatives such as advocacy, policy and regulatory engagement, educational programmes and sound practice guides. AIMA works to raise media and public awareness of the value of the industry.
AIMA set up the Alternative Credit Council (ACC) to help firms focused in the private credit and direct lending space. The ACC currently represents over 170 members that manage $400 billion of private credit assets globally.
AIMA is committed to developing skills and education standards and is a co-founder of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst designation (CAIA) – the first and only specialised educational standard for alternative investment specialists. AIMA is governed by its Council (Board of Directors).
ASIFMA is an independent, regional trade association with over 125 member firms comprising a diverse range of leading financial institutions from both the buy and sell side, including banks, asset managers, law firms and market infrastructure service providers. Together, we harness the shared interests of the financial industry to promote the development of liquid, deep and broad capital markets in Asia. ASIFMA advocates stable, innovative and competitive Asian capital markets that are necessary to support the region’s economic growth. We drive consensus, advocate solutions and effect change around key issues through the collective strength and clarity of one industry voice. Our many initiatives include consultations with regulators and exchanges, development of uniform industry standards, advocacy for enhanced markets through policy papers, and lowering the cost of doing business in the region. Through the GFMA alliance with SIFMA in the United States and AFME in Europe, ASIFMA also provides insights on global best practices and standards to benefit the region.
General Description of Association of Family Offices in Asia
Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO) is a professional society in Asia distinctively gathers single, multi and virtual family offices as well as the industry societies in the region. AFO offers a range of consultancy services and organize activities to facilitate collaboration and co-investment among the prestige circle.
AFO Mission :
- Enhance the communication and engagement among family offices in the region and establish network for arranging club deals.
- Provide resources, education and consultation services for family offices in the region.
- Encourage all family members to become involved in the goal of developing and preserving family legacy through the instrument of the single family office.
- Support the industry to promote all-rounded services covering financial, succession management and corporate development to wealthy families and their family offices.
- Promote the industry and advocate members to practice the highest ethical standard and deliver customers with professional & reliable financial services.
- Encourage the practitioners to commit to continuous professional development training, thereby promote the industry to advance to the higher level of specialization
- Research with particular interests in the long-term development of the industry, regulatory policies & the effectiveness and the competition in Asia and in global arena.
- Support the constancy exchange among the practitioners practicing in the region and build the platform to enable the communication & networking among practitioners.
+852 3499 3851
Postal Address : GPO Box 11666, Hong Kong Post Office
亚洲家族办公室协会（AFO）是一家专业的社团。 我们专门连接区内的单一和独立之家族办公室以及其主要执行官和资深行业人士。 AFO 为家族办公室提供一系列的咨询服务，我们亦组织活动，以促进各界之间的协作和联合投资。
- 为亚洲地区的家族办公室提供资源, 顾问服务以及进行人才培训
+852 3499 3851
The Korea Financial Investment Association (KOFIA) is a non-profit organization established under the Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act. KOFIA was created on 2009 through the merger of the Korea Securities Dealers Association, which was established in 1953, the Asset Management Association of Korea and the Korea Futures Association. KOFIA provides various services for the sound development of the capital market and investor protection.
KOFIA performs the following roles to ensure business order and fair trade among member companies, and to promote investor protection and sound development of the financial investment industry.
- Services for member companies and financial investment industry development
- Business conduct and investor protection (self-regulation)
- Education and management of professionals
- Management of OTC markets (bonds, unlisted stocks, etc.)
- Maintenance of sound business conduct among members
As of November 2020, KOFIA has 321 regular members (57 Securities firms, 246 Asset Management firms, 14 Real estate trust firms, 4 Futures firms,)