14:00 – 14:10
Chairperson’s opening remarks
14:10 – 14:50
Overview of trends within ETF & indexing markets
- How can ETF & indexing products offset risks in the current market environment?
- What are the trends developing around ETF & indexing products in 2023?
- Have due diligence processes evolved for the better?
- Where will the ETF & indexing market see the most alpha in 2023?
14:50 – 15:30
The role of ESG ETFs in creating socially responsible portfolios
- How have the ESG ETFs markets evolved since its inception?
- Creating partnership between asset owners and ETF issuers to make impact
- New products that provide wide array of options within the ESG space
- Looking ahead to the role carbon credit trading ETF markets will play
15:30 – 16:00
The opportunities of fixed-income ETFs in the current market conditions
- What has been seen within new fixed-income ETFs since 2022?
- Considering different factors of fixed-income ETFs and assessing quality
- Which bonds are bringing greater returns in a growing crowded market?
- The value of fixed-income ETFs as interest rates and inflation continue to rise
16:00 – 16:30
16:30 – 16:55
China chat: The outlook of China-linked products in uncertain times
- New trends and challenges with investments into China
- Opportunities to find high yield in China as it is opening up
- The outlook of China-linked products in the next 6 months
16:55 – 17:30
CIO perspective: Building a robust portfolio strategy with ETFs & indexing products
- What sectors draw the greatest interest when looking at ETFs?
- The approach of indexing products within portfolio construction strategies
- Will digital asset products be a viable option in the coming years?
- What are the missing products within the ETF & indexing markets?