Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
We are committed to building long-term, strategic partnerships with official institutions, bringing the best of our investment expertise and capabilities from across our global organization.
We are privileged to manage $1.4 trillion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as of December 31st, 2022).
- Specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles and geographies
More than 8,400 employees worldwide
On-the-ground presence in more than 20 countries, serving clients in more than 120 countries
For detailed information, please visit: https://www.invesco.com/igsams/en/home.html
If you wish to contact a member from the Invesco team - please contact Rod Ringrow (Rod.firstname.lastname@example.org)
About FTSE Russell.
– The right ETF starts with the right index –
– Celebrating 20 years of FTSE China A50 Index –
FTSE Russell is a global provider of indices/benchmarks, analytics, and data with industry-leading capabilities across asset classes, styles, and strategies. FTSE Russell indices are used as benchmark to ETFs in every corner of the world.
FTSE Russell ‘s index design and management is guided by a core set of universal principles: Transparent, rules-based, research-driven methodologies informed by strong independent committees of leading market participants.
FTSE Russell is focused on index innovation and customer partnership, applying the highest industry standards and embracing the IOSCO Principles.
FTSE Russell is wholly owned by LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group).
- Visit www.ftserussell.com
- Celebrating 20 years of FTSE China A50 Index: https://content.ftserussell.com/sites/default/files/china-a50-20y-anniversary-clean.pdf
- For market research content, visit www.ftserussell.com/research